Forgotten password and/or username

Check here for instructions and information on registering and using the many features of this forum system. This forum topic is read only, you cannot post or reply on this topic.
playalinda
Site Admin

Forgotten password and/or username

Post by playalinda »

Do not register a new account, follow the procedures below. We have no access to any user's password.

If you have forgotten your log in password and/or your username
While on the login screen, click on the "Forgot your password" link. Enter your username and registered email address and click enter.

A temporary random password will be sent to you by email to the address in your Profile. In the message containing the temporary password will be a link which MUST be clicked on to activate the temporary password. You can then log in using you username and new password.

After you are successfully logged in with the temporary password you can go to your Profile in the User Control Panel and change the temporary password to anything you like. It will be necessary to activate this password as above.

If you have forgotten your username, click on the Support link in the red box at the top of any page.

The system sent me a new password but I cannot log in?
Are you using the correct username? Did you activate the new password according to the instructions in the email message you received with the new password? Are you entering the password exactly as given you in all capital letters?

How do I change my username
A username cannot be changed.

How do I change my registered email address?
If your email address changes, it is important that you update your Profile with the new address. Log in, click on the User Control Panel link at the top right of any page. Select Profile then select Edit Account Settings and change your email address in the field provided. A confirmation email message will be sent to the new address including a link that MUST be clicked to validate the change.